Want to make all of your friends like you? Want to pretend you actually know how to cook?
Well, I have a cheap, easy and filthy way to do both: Slutty Brownies.
When I first came across this recipe, my heart skipped a beat. I mean, who can say no to a dessert that involves brownies, chocolate chip cookies AND Oreos? While my friends thought it’d be too decadent, I had faith in The Londoner and went ahead and made them.
The result? The most amazing creation EVER.
What You Need:
- 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil
- Brownie mix
- 1 package of Oreos (regular or double stuffed – don’t even bother with the reduced fat ones)
- 1 roll of cookie dough
How To Make Slutty Brownies:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pam the hell out of a baking tray (go for a deeper, smaller tray rather than a large shallow one)
- Unroll the entire roll of cookie dough and spread it across the entire pan evenly to create your bottom layer
- Once the entire pan is covered, lay out Oreos
- Follow the recipe on your brownie mix, and then pour it over the entire pan so that everything is covered evenly
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Stick a knife into the middle and pull it out – if it doesn’t come out clean, keep in the oven for another 5 minutes
- Let cool, cut up and enjoy!
Will you be making Slutty Brownies? Let us know in a comment!