Don’t have a Valentine this year? So what! Instead of watching a sad movie in your sweatpants while licking a box of chocolate clean, here are some ways to celebrate this Hallmark-holiday in style:
- Have a movie night with your friends, but don’t watch anything remotely romantic. Instead, focus on movies that are all about girls who kick ass without a guy by their side. Charlie’s Angels anyone?
- Have a date night with one of your other single friends. Instead of hitting a romantic restaurant or movie, head to the trendy place you’ve both been dying to try. If there are couples around, feel free to make fun of them for having a ball-and-chain rather than wonder why you’re not there with a special someone.
- Exchange gifts with your girls Secret Cupid style. Just because you don’t have a Vday date doesn’t mean you don’t deserve a present!
- Read Betches Love This all night. Particularly these posts: 1, 2, 3, 4.
- Head to a sports bar with your favorite wing women and flirt your little heart out.
- Treat yourself: have a spa day/night (even at home), get a mani pedi, or take a relaxing bubble bath.
- Dance around listening to Single Ladies all night.
Single girls: what are you doing this Valentine’s Day? Let us know in a comment!