This is a guest post by Alyssa Davis, the Founder of the fashion, food and fitness blog, Little Girl, Big Eyes. You can “Like” her blog on Facebook by clicking here. Here’s a peek into her daily beauty essentials…
What’s in my beauty cabinet? I’m a drugstore junkie that loves au natural products that strengthen, fortify and nourish. I like a simple and versatile color palette that compliments my skin tone. Take a look!
- Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Natural Beige – I don’t have perfect skin, but I hate when makeup looks cakey. This is one step above a tinted moisturizer and looks natural!
- Maybelline Eyeshadow in Golden Halo
- Tweezerman tweezers – These have lasted me a lifetime. It’s the only brand of tweezers I’ll ever buy!
- Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb – I swipe this on when I’m looking for a color boost.
- Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil – Soothes my chapped winter lips.
- Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express – I already have long lashes but this volumizes them to perfection.
- Sinful Colors Nail Hardener – For strong, healthy looking nails… with a shine
- Revlon Powder Blush in Smoky Rose – I use this with an angled brush
- Conair Vanity Mirror – This mirror both lights and magnifies. This is my morning’s best friend.
- Vaseline Triple Layer Moisture with Aloe – My hands get super dry during the winter, I’ve tried a ton of different lotions but this my favorite. Moisturizes all day long.
- Sonia Kashuk Cosmetic Bag – Perfect for hauling my makeup necessities from place to place.
- 02 Owari by Odin New York – I got this as a gift when I finished up my internship with Maguire Steele in NYC two years ago. And it’s still my favorite fragrance. The heart consists of the intensely vibrant Cubeb pepper and Tonkin musk from the Chinese mountains.
You can also check out Sarah’s cosmetic bag essentials.
What’s in your beauty arsenal? What products can’t you live without? Let us know in a comment!