We already talked about my cosmetic bag essentials, and now, it’s time for my hair care ones:
- TIGI After Party ($14.80) – I’m normally the girl who asks for no product to be put into my hair after a haircut… until my stylist introduced me to this. Rub a dime-sized amount of After Party into hair to tame fly-aways and silk-ify your locks instantly.
- Moroccan Oil ($40.49) – As I said here, splurge on this and be amazed.
- Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Moisturizing Treatment ($5.97) – Use this ultra-light treatment 1-2 times a week to repair and nourish hair.
- Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum ($20.15) – If you don’t want to splurge on Moroccan Oil, Paul Mitchell’s serum will definitely do the trick. While Moroccan Oil is less, well, oily, a spec of this will leave hair shiny and silky.
- L’Oreal EverSleek Shampoo ($6.99) and Conditioner ($6.99) – This sulfate-free shampoo is the best shampoo I’ve tried – especially for its price. It smells delicious and makes hair so touchable, you won’t be able to keep your own hands off of it.
- Spornette Prix Round Boar Bristle Brush ($24) – I received this while I worked at Allure last summer and it’s the only reason that I converted from flat ironing my hair every day to blow drying it instead. It’s the perfect size to get the perfect amount of body without going overboard.
What are your hair care essentials? Have you tried any of these products? Let us know in a comment!