As you all (hopefully) know, the Golden Globes were last night. While there were a million dresses that were to die for, many celebrities decided to go in the nude.
- Jessica Biel in Elie Saab: Jessica’s look hasn’t gotten the best reaction from the Best & Worst dress lists, but I think it’s absolutely stunning. The only missing accessory was Justin Timberlake.
- Piper Perabo in Theory: While I’m not a huge fan of the color of this dress, the cut is lovely. It’s simple and sophisticated.
- Kate Beckinsale in Roberto Cavalli: This, in my opinion, was by far the best nude dress of the night. It fit Kate like a glove and had the perfect amount of detail without looking costume-y. Plus, she paired it with the perfect amount of glam jewels and dewy makeup. Total hit.
- Kristen Wiig in Bill Blass: Kristen’s dress was only doable because of her strikingly dark hair. I didn’t even recognize her at first! I love the entire classy-boho look that she rocked.
- Charlize Theron in Dior: So many people are calling this one of the best dresses of the night, and I have to agree. The only thing I’d change is her the use of a headband.
Who did you think was the best dressed? How about the worst? Let us know in a comment!