The holidays are a beauty diva’s dream come true: palettes galore to experiment with, tons of product launches, and holiday-themed beauty products by the dozen.
Being beauty-obsessed myself, there’s an infinite amounts of products I’d like to receive this season, but here are my top 11 picks (cough cough):
- Urban Decay’s Naked Palette – $48
- Stella Eau de Parfum Roll-on – $20
- Stila Dream in Full Color Palette – $39
- Essie Nail Polish in A-List and Scarlett O’Hara – $8 ea.
- NARS All About The Cheeks Palette – $65
- Kevyn Aucoin’s “Making Faces” – $14
- Marc Jacobs Cosmetic Case – $98
- Gucci Guilty – $75
- Sephora Makeup Studio Blockbuster – $49.50
- Philosophy’s The Gingerbread Man Shower Gel, Shampoo & Body Wash – $16
What beauty products are you gifting this year? Let us know in a comment!