Sorry for the long hiatus everyone. I kind of lost motivation to blog after ending work and having to prepare myself for another year at school. But, that definitely doesn’t mean I’ve lost my fashion inspiration, especially since the weather in Binghamton has definitely started to slide into cooler temperatures. Here are the pieces that my closet is craving for the fall:
- J Brand Coated Skinny Jeans – Funky jeans are definitely a must-have for fall. Whether they’re jewel colored, coated or metallic, they can make an old white t-shirt and blazer feel completely fresh.
- H&M “Leather” Shorts – The other day, I wore my pair of high-waisted faux leather shorts with a floral top, and the shorts gave a usually girly piece a totally edgy look. Whether you’re going full-on bad girl, or adding a touch of edge, these shorts are perfect.
- Forever21 Bracelet – This jeweled bracelet from Forever21 is the perfect vintage-inspired piece that goes perfectly with an oversized gold watch or delicate gold chains.
- Peacocks Blazer – This summer, all I craved was either blush/neutral toned blazers, or bright ones. This fall though, I’m craving jewel toned ones, and this mustard one is perfection.
- Shelter Island Ring – This ring reminds me of something you’d see being sold on the street in SoHo. Add this to your collection of chunky rings, and you’re ready for a Mary Kate-esque fall.
- H&M Sweater Dress – Sweater dresses are so versatile. For warmer days, pair this dress with a pair of boots (how cool would combat ones look!?). For cooler ones, try tights, a pair of high boots and a leather jacket.
- Forever21 Leopard Mary Janes – Anyone who knows me well knows I have a weakness for leopard, so when I saw these Mary Janes, my heart nearly stopped. All I can keep picturing is a pair of destroyed jeans, white tee, a killer statement necklace, a bright blazer and these shoes!
- ASOS Earrings – I love these bright, art deco earrings. They’ll add the perfect amount of oomph to any outfit.
- Topshop Velvet Ankle Boots – Navy, velvet and gold. Need I say more?
- Topshop Python Necklace – Snake skin is one of autumn’s biggest trends. Whether you’re wearing it on your handbag, shoes or necklace, this trend is versatile and totally wearable.
- One Teaspoon Shorts – I’ve been living in vintage, destroyed shorts ever since I got to school. They look great with sweaters, button-ups, t-shirts, and tights. Who said shorts were only for summer?
What do you think? Will you be buying any of these pieces for fall? What are your favorite fall trends? Let us know in a comment!