Forever21 was absolute heaven yesterday. I was in a shopping coma once I got home. Here’s what I scored for spring:
- White Cropped Jean Jacket – $22.80
- Metallic Laced Poncho – $17.80
- Oversized Button-up – $19.80
- Neon Yellow Tank – $9.80
- Zebra Ring – $3.80
- Faire Isle Sweater – $17.80
- Crocheted Sweater – $15.80
- Cropped Button-up – $15.80
I also found amazing stuff at H&M, including a pair of red-orange skinny jeans and an awesome braided yellow belt. Forever and H&M are so on-trend for spring, and extremely affordable, so updating your wardrobe with whites, neons, neutrals and florals is easy.
PS: Currently obsessing over Essie’s neon orange, “Bright Tights.” Paired with the zebra ring from above, my hands instantly put me in a better mood.