Altering your before-bed beauty routine can not only help you look more beautiful the next morning, but feel more beautiful. Here’s a 10 minute beauty routine suggestions for your face that will make all the difference:
- Washing up any excess makeup and dirt is the most important step of your nighttime beauty routine. Using a makeup remover (like a wipe or liquid on a cotton pad), wipe all over your face to remove makeup that can clog pores.
- Next, use a face wash that’s appropriate for your skin type to completely cleanse your skin of oil and dirt.
- Don’t exfoliate every day – it’ll dry out your skin! Exfoliate 2-3 times a week, depending on your skin type.
- It’s so important to moisturize your entire face before you go to bed.
- Putting on a layer of lotion before bed allows time for it to sink in and really go to work and repair your skin!
- Choose a lotion that works for your skin – for oily skin, consider a lighter, thinner lotion. For dry skin, pick one that’s thicker and more hydrating.
- Even when you moisturize all over on a regular basis, there are many areas that need more attention than others.
- Target these areas with a thicker moisturizer, such as Vaseline. Using a treatment like this overnight allows for serious repair. Vaseline is an extremely cheap beauty fix that you may not have ever considered slathering on your face.
- Have a few pimples, or feel some coming in? Prevent them and treat them with a spot treatment like Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment.
- Spot treatments allow you to treat specific pimples and blemishes.
- Wake up with skin that’s clear and beautiful when you prevent skin issues overnight!
What do you think?
What’s your nightly beauty routine that keeps skin gorgeous? Did this simplify your nightly washing up? Let us know in a comment!